Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another Update

First, my new address.  Since I have now left training my new address is:


PO Box 110264
Solwezi
Zambia


Any mail sent to the old address will still get to me, but it will just take a bit longer.


Next, I have a phone number here in Zambia.  Service is pretty good, so feel free to shoot me a text or call.  The number is


Thirdly, the photo below is of myself and the infamous Alan.  When I told him that after I blogged about him he had a bit of a following I demanded that I get a photo with him, so that his fans could put a face to the made-up name I gave him.  Aside from being a really awesome guy, my favorite fun fact about Alan is that his hometown (Mansfield, Ohio) is home to the prison that was used in The Shawshank Redemption.


Alan (Aaron Lamp) and Myself.  This picture was taken about four weeks into training.
Notice the amazing mustache I sported for about two days.
Lastly, well, I don't really have anything else to say.  I'll be pretty much out of internet contact for the next few weeks, which means no new posts.  When I do get back though I'll have more and more things to post about life here in Zambia.  

1 comment:

  1. It’s never too early to think about the Third Goal. Check out Peace Corps Experience: Write & Publish Your Memoir.

    ReplyDelete