Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jordan Becomes A Real Writer

I wanted all three of my loyal blog fans (and anyone that happens upon this) to know that I will be having a once per month (maybe twice per month) article in the Battle Creek Enquirer - my hometown newspaper.  If you're living in Battle Creek I expect you to buy a copy this upcoming Saturday (the 5th of May) when my first feature comes out.  Then you need to read it, love it, clip it out, and place it on your refrigerator.  After that, reach into your refrigerator and grab an ice cold Pepsi.  Crack that thing open and drink it for me.  Then read my article again.

I don't know if I'll have internet access to write two per month, but I'll try.  The newspaper articles will kind of be like my blog, so maybe it won't be anything all that different.  Maybe I'll throw some curve balls and you won't know these new updates unless you read both... kind of a tag team effort between the newspaper and my blog.

Well, I just wanted people to be aware.  Hope you like it.  If you don't, I still want you to clip the articles and post them on your refrigerator.  And be sure to have that Pepsi for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment